Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 8th. One Voxels coin can currently be purchased for $0.17 or 0.00001640 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin and CoinExchange. Voxels has a total market cap of $34.96 million and approximately $2.57 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Voxels has traded 10.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $220.23 or 0.02170030 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003842 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00006534 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009812 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00024708 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00035016 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004264 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001862 BTC.
VOX is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 26th, 2015. Voxels’ total supply is 210,000,000 coins. Voxels’ official Twitter account is @Voxelus and its Facebook page is accessible here. Voxels’ official message board is www.thevoxel.com/forum. Voxels’ official website is www.voxelus.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Voxels Coin Trading
Voxels can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Voxels directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Voxels must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Voxels using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Voxels Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Voxels and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.