Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 3:00 AM ET on March 3rd. One Voxels coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001660 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, Bittrex and CoinExchange. Voxels has a market cap of $29.59 million and approximately $4.87 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Voxels has traded 23.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $160.34 or 0.01897970 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004679 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004371 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005274 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00015637 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001190 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00020866 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002441 BTC.
Voxels Coin Profile
Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 26th, 2015. Voxels’ total supply is 210,000,000 coins. Voxels’ official Twitter account is @Voxelus and its Facebook page is accessible here. Voxels’ official website is www.voxelus.com. The official message board for Voxels is www.thevoxel.com/forum.
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Voxels Coin Trading
Voxels can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Voxels directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Voxels must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Voxels using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Voxels Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Voxels and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.