Samsung is all set to compete with other fitness trackers and wearable manufacturers Apple and Fitbit by unveiling their three new fitness wearable.
The IFA consumer electronics show took place very recently in Berlin, Germany where the big Smartphone manufacturer unveiled two Smartwatches Gear Sport, Samsung Fit2 Pro, and an earbud Gear IconX 2018. More on those wearable devices are explained below.
Gear Sport is the latest addition in the wearable device by Samsung. Its features are listed here.
- It boasts a big 1.2 inch super AMOLED display with excellent resolution and pixels.
- Under the hood, it integrates a 1GHz dual core processor with 768MB RAM and 4GB Storage.
- It runs on Tizen operating system.
- Gear Sport is made water-resistant of up to 5 ATM or 164 feet.
- It also integrates an NFC chip for contactless payments.
- Available in Blue and black this watch can be used as a remote control with the Gear VR Headset.
- Sensors such as an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, heart rate monitor barometer, and gyroscope are added in this device.
Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro
Another great smartwatch and fitness wearable unveiled by Samsung at the IFA. Its features include:
- 5 inch Super AMOLED display.
- It is powered by 1GHZ dual core processor, 512MB RAM, and 4GB Storage.
- Samsung’s operating system Tizen is integrated into this device.
- This device also has water resistant feature of up to 5ATM.
- Sensors such as an accelerometer, heart rate monitor barometer, and gyroscope are added in this device.
- This fitness device is available in black and red.
Samsung Gear IconX 2018
This is the third wearable device Samsung has unveiled at IFA. It is actually an earbud that acts as a fitness tracker. The features of this hearable device are:
- It has the excellent music streaming and all the fitness tracking features.
- It is powered by a great battery to offer 5 hours long battery life.
- Available in black, pink and gray color.
- You can touch the earbud to carry out any task.